|Products||Where To Buy||About||Contact||Cool Links||News||Home|
*The WaitStates pedal layers beautiful low noise analog quality sound to transparently produce a wide variety of delayed tones for your audience.
*The WaitStates clock controls Speed and Repeats enabling you to determine and change tones with the flick of a switch from chorus/phase, to fuzzy phase, to tremolo, to arpeggio and country slapback.
* Multiple mode delay. Ultra transparent analog tonal quality. Sounds like you're playing through an Echoplex tube unit.
* Add an additional block of delay time to your tone with the flick of a switch.
* Four control knobs and two switches give it lots of versatility. Many delay modes are possible with this pedal.
* Uses a standard external 9VDC power supply. No special power supply to purchase.
* True bypass switching.
* Switched Dry Output (see instruction sheet)
* Two color LED that reminds you the pedal is powered up.
Here's the pedal in operation..
Download the unprocessed audio file here